Welcome to my blog. It's been a long time coming but it's here. Within this blog, I want to help people who long to be healthy but really don't know where to start. After trying several diets, with no long-lasting results, people tend to get discouraged and want to quit. I want that person to stumble upon my blog and feel helped, encouraged, supported, inspired, and on the path toward health. I believe that everyone can be healthy, whole, and alive.
To start my blog, I want to begin with a simple salad. Why? A simple salad is the real beginning to health. It doesn't take a juicer, Whole Foods, cookbook, or a culinary degree. Fresh organic salad and a few household ingredients is all you need. Let's get started.
- Fresh organic mixed green salad (organic ensures that they are no harmful pesticides on your food). For the following dressing grab 2-3 handfuls of salad and put it in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 Red Pepper
- Add 1/2 Cucumber (depending on how much salad you use)
- 1 Avocado (optional)
Add these ingredients to a small bowl and then use a wisk to mix everything together.
- 3 Tbs - Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp - Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 Tsp - Basil
- 1/2 Tsp - Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp - Cumin
- Salt to taste (Pink Sea Salt)
I always want to give people recipes that are simple and food that I would eat. Tell a friend about the site and CLICK sign-up to subscribe.